We’ve Updated our safety Procedures and Standards
Leila by the bay is open for you again. We’ve missed seeing you here! As we open our doors and welcome each and everyone, we would like you to know that we would like to welcome you back as responsibly and safely as possible. The safety of each of our customers and staff is the most important, which is why we’ve updated our safety procedures and standards. We also made sure that our health and safety guidelines are in accordance with the state and local laws.
Guest Heath and Safety Guidelines
We’re happy you’re here! Guidelines to protect you and our staff:
- 2 hour table time limit per table.
- You must order food to get alcohol.
- No parties larger than 6 allowed on patio. No splitting of parties allowed.
- No table hopping. You will be asked to leave.
- There is no bar service.
- Mask must be worn at ALL times, unless seated at YOUR table.
- Be RESPECTFUL to our staff.
These are not our rules, they are State and local rules, but it’s up to us to enforce them.
See Our Menu on Your Phone
Even our ordering system has changed! This is to limit the interactions needed between customers and staff. You can now see our menu on your phone through our menu’s QR code. Just scan our code and you’ll see our menu. We would like to extend our gratitude for your support during this trying and challenging times. Leila’s doors are open again to serve you.